The folks over at business2community.com have identified 6 video marketing trends that you need to be aware of in 2017. These top trends are:
1. Facebook Live: Facebook live is a fantastic way to engage with, and grow your Facebook community. If you’re not familiar with Facebook live, it basically gives you the ability to quickly and easily do a live broadcast direct to your audience. It’s perfect for Q & A sessions, and giving your audience the chance to come behind the scenes of your business and engage with you personally.
2. Instagram Video: Instagram Video is very similar to Facebook Live, and gives you the ability to broadcast to your instagram followers. The main difference is that once your live broadcast is complete, it disappears.
3: Snapchat Video: Offers a number of options to choose from including paying for video ads in between users’ stories or sharing your own stories with your audience.
4. 360 Video: With Virtual Reality growing in popularity, some businesses have started investigating using 360 video. Recording a 360 video allows your viewers to move their position within the video and look around. This can be great if you have a visual space that you want your audience to explore. For example you could take them on a tour of your office to meet the members of your team.
5. Interactive Video: This emerging video format gives your viewer the experience of “choosing their own adventure” through your content. This is likely to become more and more popular in the months ahead.
6. Webinars: Video based webinars are not exactly new, but they are still an important tool in your video marketing arsenal for 2017.
Get the full rundown here.